The latest additions to round out the previously announced include Spencer Garrett, Martin Kove, James Remar and Brenda Vaccaro.
Garrett, who stars in HBO's Insecure, will play Allen Kincade, an interviewer of Hollywood's A-list.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is set in 1969 Los Angeles and follows struggling stars Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio), the former star of a Western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) who tap up their famous next-door neighbour for a helping hand - Sharon Tate (Margot Robbie).
The full cast list for the new Tarantino film is as follows:
Leonardo DiCaprio as Rick Dalton
- an actor who starred in the Western television series Bounty Law from 1958 to 1963. His attempt to transition to movies did not work out and in 1969, he is struggling, guesting on other people's shows while contemplating going to Italy – which has become a hotbed for low-budget Westerns. He is neighbours with Sharon Tate.
Brad Pitt as Cliff Booth
- Rick's longtime stunt double and close friend.
Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate
- a pregnant actress married to Roman Polanski, who was murdered in her home by followers of Charles Manson.
Burt Reynolds as George Spahn
- an 80-year-old near-blind man who rented his LA ranch out to be used as the location for Westerns. Manson convinced Spahn to allow him and his followers to live on the ranch, in the months before they murdered Sharon Tate and six others. In exchange for rent, Manson coerced his female followers into hopping into bed with the ranch owner and serving as his seeing eye guides.
Damian Lewis as Steve McQueen
- an actor and friend of Jay Sebring, who was invited by him to the home of Sharon Tate for a dinner party, but he was unable to show up.
Luke Perry as Wayne Maunder
- an actor who co-starred on the western television series Lancer.
Emile Hirsch as Jay Sebring
- a Hollywood hairstylist and friend of Sharon Tate who was murdered in the home of Tate by followers of Charles Manson.
Dakota Fanning as Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme
- a member of the infamous Manson family who obtained her nickname whilst living on George Spahn's ranch.
Clifton Collins Jr. as Ernesto “The Mexican” Vaquero
Keith Jefferson as Land Pirate Keith
Nicholas Hammond as Sam Wanamaker
- an actor-director who, in 1969, began a campaign to rebuild the Shakespeare's Globe in London.
Al Pacino as Marvin Shwarz
- Rick Dalton's agent.
Scoot McNairy as Business Bob Gilbert
- a fictional cowboy character on Bounty Law.
Spencer Garrett as Allen Kincade
- the television personality and interviewer to Hollywood’s elite.
Mike Moh as Bruce Lee
- the international actor-stuntman who choreographed fight scenes for The Wrecking Crew, which starred Sharon Tate. Following her murder, he attended her funeral and was also privately investigated.
Eddie Perez as Land Pirate Eddie
Maurice Compte as Land Pirate Mao
In undisclosed roles:
Zoë Bell, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Kurt Russell, Timothy Olyphant, James Marsden, Julia Butters, James Remar, Martin Kove, Brenda Vaccaro, Nichole Galicia, Craig Stark, Marco Rodríguez, Ramón Franco and Raul Cardona
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood will be released 9 August 2019