Scarlett Moffatt has admitted she has become more 'mindful' about her social media posts after a kidnapping attempt last month.
The reality star had a scary experience at King's Cross train station in September when a man attempted to make her go home with him until staff realised what was going on.
Opening up about the incident for the first time, Moffatt told Mail Online that the scare had caused her to change her social media habits.
The Gogglebox star said: "In a way, pleased that it happened because it reminded us of how important it is to be mindful of what you’re posting on social media."
Moffatt also went into detail about what she posted on social media that day: "If I go out for food, as soon as I get back in the house, I’ll post a picture of my food, whereas that day I didn’t.
"I actually posted in real time."
She also stressed to her fans: "I’m just reminding people to be cautious of what they’re posting because social media is a really fun place and it should be like that and we should be able to share experiences and all of that stuff, but yeah, we just need to be careful, really."
The TV personality most recently appeared on reality show Pilgrimage alongside other celebrities such as former England cricketer Monty Panesar and Countdown host Nick Hewer.
The celebrities on the show followed the path of Saint Columba from Ireland to Scotland as he brought Christianity to mainland Britain.
Moffatt is best known for her appearances on Gogglebox between 2014 and 2016 an winning the sixteenth version of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.
She later appeared as a co-presenter on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway before being dropped from the role after two years.
Watch below: Gogglebox star Scarlett Moffatt in tears as she retells moment she was followed by a stranger