Strictly Come Dancing season is almost here as the show's launch date has been confirmed - and it's just weeks away.
BBC One has announced that the series launch show will be recorded on 7 September, meaning it will likely air on 10 September, leaving just a month to go until we find out what this year's ballroom partnerships will be.
Read more: Strictly Come Dancing announces 2022 lineup
Fans of the contest have the opportunity to watch the 2022 couples being matched by getting coveted tickets to be in the audience for the recording, as well as a special separate recording for the pro dancers to celebrate 100 years of the BBC.
The launch show recording date is announced on the ticket ballot site for those hoping to watch it in person, which says: "Dust off your dancing shoes, Strictly Come Dancing is back!
"The stunning 20th series returns, bringing glamour and show-stopping dancing back to Saturday nights on BBC One – and we’re extremely excited to be able to welcome an audience back to the studio for this year’s shows."
But you'll have to be quick if you want to be in with a chance of getting tickets to watch the recording as the ballot is only open until 10pm on Sunday.
Tickets are free and you can apply for a maximum of one pair at the BBC's shows and tours website to attend the recording at Elstree Studios in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
Strictly fans will also get another chance to see the show being recorded this year as the ticket ballot is open for the professional dancers pre-record on 24 August, also at Elstree and with applications closing at 10pm on Sunday.
Information about the recording says: "Strictly Come Dancing is celebrating 100 years of the BBC!
"The professional dancers will be throwing a party like only they know how, with a group number full of all the usual sparkle and glamour. There may well be a surprise or two as well, with special guests and fun tributes to some of your favourite BBC shows."
Audience members at the professional dancers pre-record will get a first look at the four new pros joining the cast this year – Vito Coppola, Carlos Gu, Lauren Oakley and Michelle Tsiakkas.
However, they won't get to watch show favourites Oti Mabuse and Aljaz Skorjanec, who both announced earlier in the year that they were leaving the cast.
With the launch date just over a month away, celebrity cast reveals are expected to begin imminently.
Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly have been confirmed to return as hosts, while the judging panel will be Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Anton Du Beke - with Bruno Tonioli staying in the US to focus on his Dancing With The Stars commitments.
Watch: Giovanni Pernice thinks he's better qualified to judge Strictly than Anton Du Beke