Strictly Come Dancing's Halloween Week has been cancelled this year as part of one of many change-ups.
Due to the change in series length because of the coronavirus pandemic, the competing couples won't be donning any spooky costumes for the themed week.
The show's executive producer Sarah James told Radio Times: “We will have Movie Week and Musicals Week but we won’t have Halloween Week this year.
“We have done a Halloween group number but Halloween would fall on the second week this year and we thought it would be a bit soon for a themed week.”
Watch: The best celebrity couples costumes over the years
As well as the themed costumes, routines and music, the judges also typically get into the spirit of Halloween with some ghostly get-up.
Another staple of Strictly that won't be possible this year is Blackpool Week. Safety measures surrounding the coronavirus means contestants won't be able to perform in the iconic Tower Ballroom, although a spokesperson has said it will be "brought to life" from Elstree Studios in Borehamwood.
The upcoming series will run for fewer weeks than usual with a reduced contestant count of 12, as 15 stars have competed in recent years.
Those signed up for the competition include Bill Bailey, Caroline Quentin, Clara Amfo, HRVY, Jacqui Smith, Jamie Laing, Jason Bell, JJ Chalmers, Maisie Smith, Max George, Nicola Adams and Ranvir Singh.
The contestants will perform live on Saturday nights while the professional group numbers that typically air on Sunday’s prerecorded Results Show have all been filmed in advance.
Strictly Come Dancing will return to BBC One in October.
Watch: Jamie Laing talks signing up for Strictly 2020 after having to withdraw last year