Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Movie to Stream on Disney+ — Find Out New Date

Step by step from town to town, Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour movie played in theaters throughout 2023, and soon will hit streaming. Here’s everything you need to know for when and where to watch Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour.

Is Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Movie Still Playing in Theaters?
Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour hit theaters on Oct. 13, but is no longer showing on the big screen. Swift bypassed the studios — who wanted to hold the movie until 2024 once the Eras Tour comes to a close (or even 2025, in one bidder’s case) — and instead sought out a distributor herself. AMC stepped up and shared 57% of the boffo ticket sales in an undetermined split with Swift, while theaters retain the other 43%.

More from TVLine

When Does Taylor Swift Eras Tour Movie Hit Streaming?
An extended version of the Eras movie has been available to rent On Demand in the U.S. and Canada since Dec. 13, 2023 (aka Swift’s birthday).

Disney+ will be the exclusive streaming home for the concert film, beginning Thursday, March 14 at 9/8c (a few hours earlier than originally announced; sorry, Grey’s Anatomy and Station 19!). Watch a trailer below.

The Eras Tour (Taylor’s Version), as the Disney+ edition has been dubbed, will notably feature the song “cardigan” from Swift’s folklore album (which was originally cut from the theatrical release), as well as four additional acoustic songs. When the film first became available on VOD, it included the songs “Wildest Dreams,” “The Archer” and “Long Live,” which had also been cut from the theatrical release; Disney+ notes in its press release that the streaming version is “the concert film in its entirety for the first time.”

“The Eras Tour has been a true phenomenon that has and continues to thrill fans around the world, and we are very excited to bring this electrifying concert to audiences wherever they are, exclusively on Disney+,” Disney CEO Bob Iger said in a statement.

Disney+ previously collaborated with Swift for 2020’s folklore: the long pond studio sessions, in which Swift, Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner performed the folklore album in its entirety at the titular recording studio.

(If you sign up for a service through our links, TVLine may earn a commission.)

Best of TVLine

Get more from TVLine.com: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter