The sightings of Constance Marten and Mark Gordon - from Liverpool to Brighton
A couple who went missing with their newborn child have been found and arrested, although their baby is still missing.
Constance Marten, 35, and her partner Mark Gordon, 48, were first reported missing after their car broke down and was found burning on the M61 near Bolton, Greater Manchester, on Thursday 5 January.
Sussex Police said they were spotted in Brighton by a member of the public just before 9.30pm on Monday before they were arrested and taken into police custody - an urgent search operation has been launched to find their baby.
Here, Sky News looks at what we know so far about the search.
First reported missing
Greater Manchester Police (GMP) released an appeal on Friday 6 January for information on the whereabouts of the couple and their baby.
They said the couple were last seen the day before, on Thursday 5 January, after breaking down by junction four of the M61 near Bolton.
The force said they had evidence suggesting Ms Marten, who comes from a wealthy family, had "very recently given birth, and neither her or the baby have been assessed by medical professionals".
The couple left the car and walked towards Anchor Lane bridge, which links the Highfield and Little Hulton areas, at around 6.30pm.
They are believed to have paid in cash to travel first to Liverpool and then to Essex, possibly by taxi, according to the Manchester Evening News.
Police appealed directly to Ms Marten, saying their "number one priority" is to keep her "beautiful newborn safe".
GMP also insisted officers "do not wish to interrupt their family life".
Missing aristocrat and her partner arrested - but their baby is still missing
CCTV breakthrough suggests couple 'sleeping in tent'
Sightings in Essex
Police reported there had been a "number of sightings" of the couple in Essex.
GMP, working alongside Essex Police, released CCTV showing someone they believed to be Ms Marten in a red shawl outside Harwich Port at 9am on Saturday 7 January.
The couple were also believed to have been spotted in Colchester.
"Our concern is to make sure Constance, Mark and baby are safe and well," GMP said.
Couple seen in east London
The Metropolitan Police reported a sighting of the couple in east London.
The force shared CCTV showing Ms Marten, with a red shawl around her head, and Mr Gordon, with his head lowered and apparently wearing a beanie hat, at East Ham station in Newham, east London, on Saturday 7 January.
Police believe the couple, who were at the station at some point between 10.30am and 12.30pm, took a taxi from Essex.
The couple were also seen buying camping gear on 7 January. Mr Gordon went into Argos in Whitechapel at 6.19pm, and bought a blue two-man tent, sleeping bags and two pillows.
The family was last seen walking along Brick Lane, towards Bethnal Green Road, at about 10pm that day. At 11.46pm they went to Flower and Dean Walk, where they dumped a number of items, including a pushchair.
Taxi to East Sussex
After being spotted on CCTV entering Flower and Dean Walk on Saturday evening, the pair got into a taxi to Haringey, north London.
At 1.24am on Sunday 8 January, they travelled from Haringey to Newhaven, East Sussex, where they were dropped off just outside the port at 4.56am.
They then walked to an overpass where the A259 crosses over the B2109 where they were seen sheltering from the rain.
The pair were spotted again on Sunday 8 January at 5.18am on Avis Road, Newhaven, from a petrol station forecourt CCTV. Around an hour later at 6.25am, they were seen from a house camera on Cantercrow Hill, Newhaven.
They were carrying a number of bags and their blue tent.
'You're putting the baby at risk'
Detective Superintendent Lewis Basford, who is leading the investigation, said in the Met's original appeal: "We are growing increasingly concerned not only for their welfare, but for the welfare of their newborn child.
"Constance and Mark, I appeal directly to you, please think of your baby's health and wellbeing and get in touch with us so we can ensure your child is medically well and has no underlying issues."
In the latest appeal on 21 February, DS Basford said officers had been "working around the clock behind the scenes," and have viewed more than "660 hours of CCTV" as part of their efforts.
Director of midwifery for Barts Health NHS Trust, Shereen Nimmo, also issued an appeal directly to Ms Marten, urging her to get medical checks done on her child.
She stressed that it was "not too late" for the child to have these checks done, but the longer the couple do not access medical care, the more they are "putting [their] baby at risk".
Arrest in Brighton
Ms Marten and Mr Gordon were spotted in Brighton by a member of the public just before 9.30pm on Monday 28 February, Sussex Police said.
They were arrested on suspicion of child neglect and gross negligence manslaughter.
Their baby remains missing, and an urgent search operation is underway in the area, police said.