The project, which is being co-financed by the two studios, is currently in development with the latest version of the sceenplay penned by Jamie Minoprio and Jonathan Stern.
More from Deadline
- Coronavirus: Studiocanal UK Shuts London Office, Moves 'The Secret Garden' From April To August
- Alex Hamilton, Former Entertainment One Exec, Appointed CEO of Studiocanal UK
- Studiocanal Launches Shark Attack Thriller 'Something In The Water' With Noel Clarke & Jason Maza's Unstoppable, Gaby Dellal Directing - EFM
Druckerman’s autobiography follows her real-life experience as a 35-year-old American journalist in Paris contending with pregnancy and parenthood. Unlike her fellow Americans, Druckerman learns that pregnant French women aren’t purchasing every parenting bible known to man, nor are they obsessed about natural births or C-sections. As she tries to balance family life and her career, she looks to uncover why the French have such well-behaved children. However, it’s all a facade.
Blueprint’s recent credits include the Oscar-winning Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, and Focus Features latest take on Jane Austen’s Emma starring Anya Taylor-Joy.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Has Most Cases Worldwide As Death Toll Passes 2,400; Global Deaths At 33,100 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto