Police were called to the presenter’s home in north London, where she lives with her partner, tennis player Lewis Burton, in the early hours of Thursday morning.
More from Deadline
- 'The Grand Tour' Star James May Planning To Pitch Version Of His BBC Show 'Man Labs' to Amazon
- UK Election Exit Poll: Boris Johnson On Course For Huge Victory
- Gary Rhodes: British TV Chef Died From Bleed On Brain
Officers responded to reports of a man being assaulted. The man was not seriously injured, police said. Flack will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on December 23. She was bailed until that date.
A spokesman for the presenter told the BBC: “We confirm that police attended Caroline’s home following a private domestic incident. She is cooperating with the appropriate people to resolve matters. We will not be making any further comment for legal reasons.”
ITV declined comment.
Flack, the former Strictly Come Dancing winner, is gearing up for her sixth season as host of ITV’s hit reality TV format, which will air its first “winter show” in January from Cape Town, South Africa.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers