Cute Golden Retriever Puppies Enjoy Their First Swim
Tiffany Emig, the owner of eight English cream golden retrievers, took the dogs for their first swim at the Rummy’s Beach Club in Spring, Texas, when they were five weeks old. The water will undoubtedly be intimidating for puppies at that age. But, as this video shows, the dogs rose to the challenge and dived into the pool one after the other. They’ll all be strong swimmers in no time! Credit: YouTube/Lisa Goebel via Storyful
- Oh, really? Tell me about it. Is that right? Oh, my goodness. Well, come on. Yea!
- Look at that one go.
- There they go! Yea!
- Good girl!
- Yea! Good girl! Yea!
- Very good. That was super! That was so good.
- That's a good girl. Come on, baby girl.
- Come on! There you go! Oh, yeah!
- Oh, that is so good. Come and see me. That's a good-- oh, that is so good! Well, come and see me. Well, come on! Oh, yea! [LAUGHS]
- Did you see him jump in? My goodness.
- Are you coming? Are you going to jump? Yea! Come on, come on, come on! You can make it. Oh, my goodness.
Yea, good jump! Good jump!
- Very good!
- Good. Oh, well, hello. Hello. Where are you going? Where are you going? You are doing so good! Wee!
- Oh, my goodness.
- Oh, he is a huge swimmer!
- Good boy.
- Good boy.
- Come on, Brody. You can do it!
- Wee! Well, come on.
- There you go.