It’s been nearly five months since an original episode of The Haves and the Have Nots aired on OWN, but the wait is almost over. Tyler Perry’s signature drama series will return with back-to-back episodes starting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, August 25.
Check out the midseason teaser above and the key art below.
More from Deadline
- Tyler Perry Gives Progress Report On Producing His Shows During Pandemic, Shares His Hope For The Industry & The Country
- New York Comedy Festival Canceled For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Knott's Berry Farm Cancels Its Annual Halloween Haunt For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
So what to expect as Season 7 continues after the long hiatus? More revenge, deceit, betrayal, decadence and destruction as the Cryer, Harrington and Young families fight for their very existence, leaving the lives of every character forever changed.
Perry created, writes, directs and executive produces The Haves and the Have Nots, which stars John Schneider, Tika Sumpter, Angela Robinson, Renee Lawless, Crystal Fox, Peter Parros, Tyler Lepley, Gavin Houston and Aaron O’Connell.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto