The bout, which takes place at the O2 in London, will be a major tests for former two-time world super-middleweight champion DeGale.
The 33-year-old has admitted he could retire depenging on the result, after giving up his IBF title last summer to pursue big fights – including this one.
His opponent Eubank Jr will be looking to prove a point after losing with a disappointing performance against George Groves last February. As ever, the 29-year-old fancies his chances, saying: “DeGale is going to get the schooling of his career. A good old-fashioned hiding.”
Ring walks are expected to start at around 10pm on Saturday. The fight is being shown on ITV Box Office and there will be plenty of places showing the game in London, but below are some of our favourite pubs and bars to catch the action in.
- Famous Three Kings, 171 North End Rd, W14 9NL, craft-pubs.co.uk
- Rileys Sports Bar Haymarket, 80 Haymarket, SW1Y 4TE, rileys.co.uk
- Nordic Bar, 25 Newman Street, W1T 1PN, nordicbar.com
- Belushi’s, various locations across London, belushis.com
- The Kings Arms, 190 Fulham Road, SW10 9PN, thekingsarmschelsea.co.uk
- The Clapham North, 409 Clapham Road, SW9 9BT, theclaphamnorth.co.uk
- The Fitzrovia Belle, 174 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, W1T 7NT, fitzroviabelle.co.uk
- The Leyton Star, 116 High Road, London E15 2BX, leytonstar.co.uk