“All roads to the White House go through the great state of Wisconsin,” the former Seinfeld actress says in a video tweet (see it below), adding, “The future of democracy is on the line, people!”
The upcoming reunion will feature Veep cast members Louis-Dreyfus, Anna Chlumskey, Reid Scott, Sam Richardson, Tony Hale, Tim Simons, Clea DuVall, and Matt Walsh, with showrunner David Mandel as moderator. Additional special guests are expected.
The event will be livestreamed only once, at 6 pm CT on Sunday, Oct. 4. Donations of any amount are being accepted, with all contributions benefitting the Democratic Party of Wisconsin.
HBO’s political satire Veep, created by Armando Iannucci, starred Louis-Dreyfus as U.S. vice president Selina Meyer, and aired from 2012 to 2019.
— Julia Louis-Dreyfus (@OfficialJLD) September 26, 2020
More from Deadline
- Joe Biden Holds Lopsided Lead Over Donald Trump In Univision Latino Voter Poll, But The Gap Narrows In Florida
- Dwayne Johnson Drops People's Elbow On Trump, Endorsing Joe Biden For President & Kamala Harris For Veep: Watch
- Breonna Taylor Killing: Kentucky AG Rails Against "Celebrities" & "Mob Justice" As Grand Jury Indicts Cop On "Wanton Endangerment" Felony Charge - Update
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto