Rolling blue waves hit the Antarctic coastline
These brilliant blue beauties, which look like tidal waves frozen at their highest point, were captured by French astrophysicist (and part-time photographer) Tony Travouillon as he travelled across Antarctica.
News For You
- Holborn Fire: 2,000 Evacuated In Central London After Underground Blaze …
- Republicans warn world that Obama U.N. plan could be undone
- Video Captures Final Moments Of Alps Crash
- It's not Susanna Reid's week - now her dress has split on Good …
- Report of plane passenger video overshadows exec visit to crash site