Year in Review 2012: Oddest Stories
This year was full of odd stories, from 96 year old fathers to a woman defacing a centuries old piece of art. Other honourable mentions is a Kung Fu baby and a body builder who calls himself the 'Egyptian Popeye'.
News For You
- Supreme Court rejects free speech appeal over Cinco de Mayo school dis …
- U.S. defense chief sees military recruitment challenges ahead
- Rogue Catholic bishops plan to grow schismatic challenge to Rome
- Despite deforestation, the world is getting greener - scientists
- Crash Captain Screamed 'Open The Damn Door!'