Strictly Come Dancing star Saffron Barker has revealed her home was burgled while her family were asleep at the address last week.
The YouTuber uploaded a new vlog in which she told her loyal viewers all about the “horrible and terrifying” ordeal – however, she still managed to find a positive side to the unexpected turn of events.
The 19-year-old - who lives with mother Wendy, father Darren and brothers Casey, Jed and Jordan, assured fans that her family is safe and sound, before claiming that at least one person broke into the Brighton property.
“Thank you so much, we are totally fine," she told fans. "It was a stressful morning. Dad woke up, went to go outside to go to work and realised that all our cars were gone."
“Our house was broken into and we are so upset still but we are all safe and that's what's important," she continued.
“As well as the cars, stuff has been stolen inside too. Just handbags and shoes - so everything can be replaced. But it's horrible knowing someone's come into your house while you're sleeping.”
Barker added that her brother, Jed, was even woken up by one of the alleged intruders at 3AM, mistaking believing it was one of his family members in his bedroom.
She said: "We know exactly what time it happened last night because Jed heard somebody in his room at 3am and just thought it was us."
"He said he saw flashing lights and stuff but was half asleep so he genuinely thought it was just us."
Barker explained that she had recorded and posted a video about the situation just hours after discovering the burglary, but decided to delete the vlog as the crime is still being investigated by the police.
Saffron narrowly avoided the Strictly axe on Sunday night - with Michelle Visage leaving the show after the dance-off instead.