It's......... been one whole year since Coleen Rooney sent the internet into meltdown by suggesting Rebekah Vardy had been leaking stories about her to the tabloid press.
On Wednesday, 7 October, 2019, it didn't take long for the saga to be dubbed 'Wagatha Christie' as commentators reflected on what appeared to be Rooney's impressive social media sleuthing.
So, what's happened between the Wags since then?
Read more: The biggest celebrity spats of 2019
In Rooney's original statement she said that the culprit was someone she had "trusted" to follow her on a personal Instagram account before recounting her method of finding out who it was by planting fake stories.
This has been a burden in my life for a few years now and finally I have got to the bottom of it...... pic.twitter.com/0YqJAoXuK1
— Coleen Rooney (@ColeenRoo) October 9, 2019
It read: “Over the past five months I have posted a series of false stories to see if they made their way into the Sun newspaper. And you know what, they did! The story about gender selection in Mexico, the story about returning to TV and then the latest story about basement flooding in my new house.
“It’s been tough keeping it to myself and not making any comment at all, especially when the stories have been leaked, however I had to. Now I know from certain which account/individual it’s come from.
“I have saved and screenshotted all the original stories which clearly show just one person has viewed them. It’s … Rebekah Vardy’s account.”
Vardy, who was pregnant at the time, denied the claims stating other people had access to her Instagram account.
During a Loose Women appearance in February, she revealed that the public spat had led to trolling and that she’d been hospitalised three times after suffering anxiety attacks
After the interview, a statement issued on Rooney's behalf said she saw "no reason" to further engage in public debate on the matter.
Vardy went on to launch libel proceedings against Rooney with court records indicating she had filed her claim with the High Court on 12 June.
Papers filed to the High Court from Vardy's legal team ahead of the case state that she feared losing her unborn child due to the stress she was under and that she was suicidal.
The papers state that Vardy “has suffered extreme distress, hurt, anxiety and embarrassment as a result of the publication of the post and the events which followed”.
“The abuse that followed the post made the claimant feel suicidal. She suffered from severe panic attacks and anxiety which manifested in being scared to leave her house," the papers add.
Vardy “also suffered from severe insomnia. She was taken to hospital three times while pregnant as she suffered anxiety attacks as a result of the post and the repercussions from it. The claimant’s stress was such that she had concerns about losing her baby or going into early labour”. Vardy safely delivered baby Olivia Grace in December 2019.
Watch: Rebekah Vardy wants to clear her name
No date has yet been set for a hearing, but Vardy recently disclosed they hadn't managed to settle things out of court.
In an appearance on Good Morning Britain which saw her announced for the Dancing on Ice line-up, Vardy said she determined to clear her name.
“Look, we tried to sort things out amicably, it just didn’t work. I understand people think it’s ridiculous, but what was I meant to do? I need to clear my name. I want to clear my name. I will do whatever that takes.
"I hope it’s going to be resolved soon. It’s just one of the things that has to go through the process unfortunately now,” she said.