This is the bizarre moment a female plane passenger decided to dry her KNICKERS using an overhead air vent.
The woman, whose identity is not known, was flying with Ural Airlines from Turkey to Moscow, Russia when she caught the eye of fellow passengers.
Eyewitnesses said the woman did not seem remotely embarrassed as she spent at least 20 minutes drying her underwear under the vent.
An onlooker with a smartphone filmed the surreal scene as she held up her panties above her head and moved them about in the airflow to dry them.
One anonymous eyewitness said: “Everybody was looking with interest and confusion, but everybody remained silent.”
The video quickly went viral and commenters were quick to mock the woman for her unusual drying technique.
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- Pilot forced to make emergency landing after passenger’s smelly farts causes fight
- Inside the home of ‘depraved’ Matthew Falder as one of UK’s most prolific paedophiles is jailed
- Woman filmed shouting at mother and son on Delta Airlines flight has lost her job
- Shocking pictures show mangled wreckage of Ferrari after schoolboy, 13, killed in horror crash
- Parents jailed after abusing baby boy so badly he had both legs amputated at SIX WEEKS old
One person joked: “Maybe the take off was sort of extreme, so now she has to dry those.”
Others were more scathing, with one person writing: “This woman has the intellect of a dog… This
is so sad… Half the country are like her.”