- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
According to the Mail On Sunday the TV show investigating allegations of bullying and sexual harassment made against the actor and producer is being made under the working title The Cancelling Of Noel Clarke.
Deacon, 38, tweeted: "I think it’s absolutely disgusting that @Channel4 are making a documentary on Noel Clarke and giving him the chance to play the victim. It’s truly disrespectful to all the woman that were brave enough to come forward. Over 20 woman including myself are not lying."
A spokesman for Channel 4 told Yahoo UK: "Channel 4 has not commissioned the documentary. It is in the early stages of development and as part of this process, the production company has started approaching a number of potential participants.”
They added that Clarke 46, has no financial stake in the project and would not be given any payment for taking part.
It it thought the documentary will look into why the public turned against him after the allegations.
Last year The Guardian reported that 20 women who knew Clarke in a professional capacity had accused him of verbal abuse, bullying and sexual harassment.
A 2014 video of Clarke talking at a convention emerged where he said Barrowman, who played Captain Jack Harkness, had exposed himself on set "every five seconds".
Barrowman was subsequently dropped from various projects associated with the show.
Deacon rose to fame after starring in Clarke’s films Kidulthood and Adulthood, and in 2011 directed his own spoof of the movies, Anuvahood.
Deacon was found guilty of harassment without violence in 2015 after a public feud with Clarke on Twitter.
Watch: Adam Deacon encourages anyone with mental health struggles to seek help