- Professional paraglider pilot Jean-Baptiste Chandelier performs outrageous stunts.
- He is a pioneer of "proximity flying." He flies in tight spaces with amazing precision.
- He started paragliding full time after failing his exams to become a ski instructor.
Jean-Baptiste Chandelier is a professional paraglider pilot. He performs incredible stunts where he looks like he's flying.
He is a pioneer of "proximity flying" which involves flying in tight spaces with amazing precision.
Chandelier wanted to become a ski instructor but decided to quit after failing his exam many times.
That's when he started paragliding full time. He has over 10 years experience now.
He describes flying as "the ultimate feeling of freedom."
He makes videos to share the feeling of flight with others.
Produced by Claudia Romeo
- 6 airline industry secrets that will help you fly like a pro
- The best and worst times to travel this Thanksgiving, according to Google data
- UK artist has been making mind-bending optical illusion paintings for more than 60 years — take a look inside his London workshop