- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
- British singer
The 36-year-old music producer - whose real name is Shahid Khan - was voted by the public to take part in his seventh Bushtucker Trial on Sunday night's show, and rather than being grateful to him, his fellow celebrities are jealous of the opportunity to prove themselves.
Naughty Boy was joined in the latest Gross Vegas trial by Olympic diver Matty Lee, who had not been voted to take part by the viewers.
Miller replied: "I couldn't, I just have to be myself."
Earlier - on learning Naughty Boy had been chosen to do another trial - the 30-year-old soap actor had said: "So boring, night after night. Boring, boring, boring."
Speaking to the viewers in the Telegraph he said: "You know it would be nice to switch it up and chuck a couple of other people in there but the British public want to see Naughty Boy."
Saturdays singer Frankie Bridge had previously referred to Naughty Boy's repeated selection for trials, saying: "Even when we sit here we know what's going to happen."
Miller observed: "He's really entertaining - he knows what he's doing. Either way it's working so why would he stop?"
Naughty Boy was chosen by his fellow campmates to take part in his first trial on day three and reacted badly to the news - threatening to quit the show as he felt he had been disrespected.
His fellow campmates persuaded him to stay in the reality show - and he said he only would in order to confront the other celebrities for picking him for the trial.
Viewers were disappointed when he joined the Main Camp but did not go ahead with his plan to confrontation.
He has since threatened to quit again when he was voted to take part in his second Bushtucker Trial, but changed his mind after successfully winning 11 stars.
Watch: Naughty Boy clash with Frankie Bridge over boiling rice