Never-before-seen photos of the Titanic
Never-before-seen photos of the Titanic are to be released in National Geographic's April 2012 edition. The following spectacular high-resolution photos were taken using sonar imaging and show the 100-year-old vessel as it looks today - resting 12,500ft on the sea floor. Photo credit: RMS TITANIC, INC; Produced by AIVL, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute.
News For You
- Horror caravan motorway crash caught on camera as drivers are warned before …
- Viagra Ice Cream Arouses Controversy
- Pistorius did himself no favours in the dock: lawyers
- No it’s not a photo, it’s a 16-year-old’s winning entry to an art comp …
- Mysterious Black Circle Sighted in the Sky Over Leamington Spa