SAS: Who Dares Wins returns this Sunday with a brand new series - and a brand new cast.
The show's former survival expert Ant Middleton has been dropped and replacement Rudy Reyes drafted in to put a fresh group of recruits through their paces.
But what happened to Middleton and what qualifies Reyes for the job? Here's all you need to know.
When is SAS: Who Dares Wins on TV?
The seventh season of the extreme challenge show which condenses the notoriously tough SAS selection process begins on Sunday at 9pm on Channel 4.
Why isn't Ant Middleton on SAS: Who Dares Wins?
Fans of the show will be used to seeing former soldier and marine Ant Middleton leading the near-impossible challenges whilst shouting at recruits.
However, Channel 4 dropped him after the last series over his personal conduct, which included social media rants about COVID and Black Lives Matters protesters, and allegations which he has denied about inappropriate comments to the show's female crew members.
In March 2020, Middleton said in an Instagram video: "Am I still out travelling the world? Yes. Am I still shaking hands? Yes. Am I still cuddling fans at the airport? Yes. Am I washing my hands and keeping my hygiene to a high standard as always? Yes.
"Has my life changed? No. Am I going to let some ‘disease’ Covid-19 dictate my life? Absolutely not. Get out there, don’t change. F*** Covid-19."
Following a backlash, he admitted that his "information was wrong", claiming he had been sheltered from the truth of the situation as he was in New Zealand at the time.
But in June 2020, he was forced to apologise for calling BLM protesters "scum" and comparing them to the English Defence League.
Channel 4 said in a statement: "Following a number of discussions Channel 4 and Minnow Films have had with him in relation to his personal conduct, it has become clear that our views and values are not aligned and we will not be working with him again."
However, Middleton later claimed the exit as his own decision, tweeting: "After 5 incredible years I’ve decided it’s time to move on from SAS Who Dares Wins UK. Big respect to my fellow DS – it’s been a journey I’ll never forget. Thanks to everyone that took part and made the show what it is. Really excited about the future and what’s coming this year."
Who is Rudy Reyes?
Stepping into Middleton's boots is former US Marine Rudy Reyes, 50.
He has spent his entire life in the military - even being born on an airforce base - and joined the US Marine Corps in 1998.
Reyes' military career has included tours of Iraq and Afghanistan, and he even played himself in the TV series Generation Kill.
Also new to the cast this time is US Navy Seal Remi Adeleke.
They'll be joining two familiar faces, though, as ex-Royal Marine Jason "Foxy" Fox and former SAS mountain troop specialist Mark "Billy" Billingham will return.
SAS: Who Dares Wins begins on Sunday at 9pm on Channel 4.
Watch: Ant Middleton discusses four-month stint in prison for assault