At least 99 people were hurt in a train crash in Argentina at the same station where a deadly accident killed dozens just last year.
Some people were seriously injured when the engine failed to stop at the end of the line causing carriages to leave the track and end up on the platform of the Once station in the capital Buenos Aires.
An eight-year-old boy was among the injured, according to the Security Secretariat.
Of the injured, five people had broken bones, but none of the wounds were life-threatening.
Local health chief Graciela Reybaud said."Ninety-nine patients have been treated at Buenos Aires hospitals due to the accident."
Security chief Sergio Berni told local television that "there are no fatalities for now" after the accident at 7.25am (11.25 BST) on Saturday.
More than 50 people died and 700 were injured in February 2012, when a train slammed into a retaining wall at the same station.
Officials said they could not immediately determine the cause of the accident, but at least one witness reported that the train appeared to have trouble braking at two previous stops.
The injured were rushed to about a dozen nearby hospitals via some 30 ambulances and two helicopters.
Passengers who emerged from the wrecked train cars described a chaotic scene of people being thrown to the floor when the train made impact.
Many passengers were trapped onboard until they could be rescued by firefighters.
One witness said shaken passengers became enraged and accosted the driver.
"People were shouting 'murderer' at him," said a man by the name of Julio who said he was a passenger in the third car.
Police in riot gear had to take control of the station after the angry crowd broke glass and threw stones in the street outside.
The driver's union said he had been detained by police. He was injured but not seriously, it said.
In addition to last February's deadly collision, there have been numerous other incidents, including a serious collision in June of this year, when a speeding commuter train slammed into another train that had stopped between stations, killing three people and injuring more than 300.
Transport Minister Florencio Randazzo said video images taken from the surveillance cameras showed drivers nodding off, on the phone or reading, sometimes with their hands off the controls altogether.
A driver seen struggling to keep his eyes open "has already been relieved of his duties," Mr Randazzo said.