Just 10 days of business remain as Premier League clubs try to bolster their squads and sell off the dead wood for the 2020-21 season.
Liverpool signed Thiago Alcantara, Manchester United are still in the hunt for Jadon Sancho, while Arsenal got their main job done: Keeping captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and are trying to bring Lyon's Houssem Aouar to the Emirates.
- Rice to Chelsea FC: Frank Lampard still wants player
- Arsenal preparing second Aouar bid
- Man City and Tottenham target Ruben Dias hints at move
- Spurs interest in Skriniar confirmed by Inter Milan
- Man United eye Upamecano, Telles, Sancho deals
Can't see the transfer news LIVE blog? Click here for the desktop version.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window close?
The window is now open for 10 weeks from July 27.
Following consultation with the EFL, a domestic-only window will be added from 5 October, closing 5pm on 16 October.
During this window, Premier League clubs will only be able to trade with EFL clubs (either loans or permanent registrations). No transfers can take place between Premier League clubs in this period.