Two men have been arrested over the death of Megan Lee, 15, who had a severe allergic reaction after eating an Indian takeaway.
Lancashire Police arrested the men on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter by gross negligence.
Megan from Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire, was taken to hospital on 30 December after eating food from a takeaway near Blackburn.
She died on New Year's Day and her parents, Adam and Gemma Lee, have described her as an "inspiration" and a "princess".
The results of a post-mortem examination are not expected for some time.
In a statement last week, Megan's parents said: "Our hearts are shattered at the sudden loss of our beautiful daughter.
"Megan loved school and thoroughly enjoyed drama and musical theatre. She immediately touched the hearts of everyone she ever met.
"Megan was the kindest, most loving daughter and sister, who always wore the most beautiful and infectious smile."