A woman who battled to win a portion of her estranged father’s estate says she has spent every last penny in just nine months.
Brodie Bond became the beneficiary of £119,000 after she contested her father’s will – who left her nothing when he died, according to Channel Nine’s A Current Affair.
The 28-year-old went on to blow the lot on a decadent lifestyle – including a staggering £81,000 on crystal meth.
Ms Bond, from Morwell, Australia, said that she spent the rest of the cash – some £38,000 – on alcohol, clothes and a car, which she went on to crash.
Insisting she had a right to a large chunk of her estranged father’s estate, she said: ‘Even though he hadn’t been in my life, he was still my dad, and the grief I was going through at the time, I should’ve benefited from that.’
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- Couple furious after Morrisons refuse to sell them meat pies before 9am
- Russia sends warships laden with tanks towards Syria as Putin threatens ‘chaos’ if another attack is launched
- US military killed 200 Russia troops in Syria airstrikes, claims Trump ally
- Eight legged treats: Restaurant offers TARANTULA as a burger topping
- Russia carries out cyber attack targeting ‘critical infrastructure’ across the world
Ms Bond received the money in June 2016 and went on to celebrate her new-found wealth by downing a slab of Jack Daniel’s and vodka shots and taking drugs with a friend.
She added: ‘Why not? It’s not everyday you get that much money.’