- Tories to form minority government with support from the Democratic Unionist Party in Northern Ireland
- Theresa May remains bookies favourite to be Prime Minister, and she insists she won’t quit and will stay on
- Jeremy Corbyn had called on her to resign, and even Tories asked PM to consider her position
- Brexit Secretary suggests Britain could stay in the single market, even as negotiation strategy thrown into chaos
- Farage: Brexit could be in some trouble
- How likely is another general election in 2017?
- The quote that could come back to haunt Theresa May
- What is a Hung Parliament? The General Election result explained
- Was this the general election where everybody lost?
Read below for how election day unfolded